Monday, September 6, 2010

~~BITTERSWEET~~

Salam...
This is a story of life...
A story with explanation...
Once upon a time...(not very long time ago actually)
There's someone coming towards me...
With confusing look...(Actually that expression suit me well!)
That person asked me...(This is a sequence of an event)
Why bittersweet?
I just gave that person a smile at first...(Actually I was thinking of the answer coz I didn't expect someone will approach me with that kind of question.It's such a sudden)
Then, I started to answer...(with explaining tone)
Why BITTERSWEET?(That's not explaining but asking!Ok2,here we go)
My answer...(Based on my self-thinking k, not referring to other's principles or philosophies, no offense)
" That is life...we always need to taste the BITTER first so that when we taste the other flavour, we will know that the taste is not the former one. In other words, we will always know that the life is SWEET after facing the obstacles(BITTER the taste, right?)"

FOR ME, BITTERSWEET IS LIKE 'A HAPPY ENDING' RECIPE OF LIFE... IT STARTS WITH BITTERNESS, ENDS WITH SWEETNESS... (LIKE OUR LIFE IN THIS WORLD...WE NEED TO ENDURE EVERY TASKS GIVEN BY ALLAH IN ORDER TO GET HIS JANNAH RIGHT?)<---THAT'S THE TRUE HAPPY ENDING INDEED!

SO....LET'S HAVE A GOOD FEELING TOWARD THE BITTERNESS...

P/S: Sometimes we need to consume the bitterest remedy/medication in other to get healthy right?

[[[Coz i like the bittersweet very much, anyone want to spend their precious money to buy me dark chocs???Really love it!haha]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment